Available on backorder
Meet The Author
” My books are marked down because most of them are marked with a on the edge by publishers.”
A Temptation for Electronic Vote Fraud "Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." – Attributed to Joseph Stalin
Governments are installing computerized voting systems with no paper record to verify accuracy. Elections will be controlled by companies that do not allow voters to inspect their software. If vote counting becomes privatized, there may be no way to get it back. High-tech vote fraud is already a reality. If you value your vote, you absolutely must get this information to your friends – and fast! Featured experts include:
- Dr. David Dill, Professor of Computer Science at Stanford University.
- Dr. Rebecca Mercuri, Research Fellow at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.
- Bev Harris, independent investigator and author of Black Box Voting.
- Dr. Avi Rubin, Technical Director of the Information Security Institute at Johns Hopkins University.
- Hosted by G. Edward Griffin, President of American Media and Executive Producer of this program.
- Produced, Directed, and Edited by William Gazecki, director of the Academy-Award nominated documentary, WACO: The Rules of Engagement.
- History of voting systems
- The Help America Vote Act
- Problems with electronic voting
- Errors and glitches in real elections
- Fraud and tampering
- Conflicts of interest
- Should voting be privatized?
- Honesty, oversight, and transparency
- The need for skilled poll workers
- The voter-verified paper ballot
This DVD contains two complete versions: A feature-length 90-minute documentary and a separate 50-minute version for use in public presentations where time is limited.